Preparing innovative minds of the future
With the world transforming from a traditional industrial based society to a globalised information based knowledge society, its technology that has taken center-stage. Bringing forth the need for a workforce with a solid grounding in the basics, and an innovative mindset.
Developed by a combined effort of the best minds in academia and the industry, there is a focus on high quality teaching and practical cognizance. While also catering to the needs of efficient research, technical advisory and consultancy.
- To provide the students with a solid foundation in Computer Science
- To develop the students ability to analyse problems and provide competent solutions
- To encourage the students to think of creative and innovative solutions to the daily challenges of the job
- To expose the students to the emerging technologies and latest trends in the industry
- To help the students understand the code of conduct and ethics of their chosen field
Examination Pathway admissions through GAT :
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th)