Ph.D , M.Tech
Associate Professor & HOD (Department of Computer Science and Engineering)
Gautam Buddha University, Noida, India.
Hamdard University New Delhi
Kumaon University Nanital, India
- Agro Fly: A Novel Insect Drone for Crop Monitoring and Surveillance
- An IoT and AI-Based Intelligent Auto Park Vehicle Controlled Rescue System for Epilepsy Patients
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment By An Effective Low-Cost Ion Exchange Process
- System of Covid-19 Smart Security Bandwidth With AI, IoT, and Cloud
Membership of Technical Organization (Representative List)
- Life-time member of the Computer Society of India (CSI). (Membership No I1503530).
- Member of International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology, Singapore. (Membership No.80344396).
- Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), India. (Membership No. LM 78464)
- Member of Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA), USA (Membership No. 7539014)
- Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG), England.
- Global Member of Internet Society (ISOC), USA. (Membership No. 404080), Reg, date: 02/09/2014.
Award(s) / Recognition/Position
- Received merit cum means scholarship 2011-13 in M.Tech. from MOMA, India.
- First position in M.Tech. Fourth Semester (2nd Year) Computer Science in the class.
- Revierwer of various Scopus/WoS Journal such as International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA)”, U.K., International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE), Malaysia, Reviewer of Journal of Engg. Sciences and Technology Review (JESTR), Greece, AEIC China etc.
- Appointed as an OBSERVER for UGC NET, JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM (JEE), CBSE-UGC NET.
- Invited expert in “Member of Valuation Committee Team” in National Talent Competition (NTC-2014) for Scientific Models organized by Global Need Foundation NGO in collaboration with Times of India (TOI) held at Ramjas Sports and Mountaineering Institute, West Patel Nagar, Delhi on 17 October 2014.
- Total Number of Papers Published = 30+
- International Journal: 16
- International Conference: 09
- National Journal: 05
- Book Chapter: 06
- Paper Presented: 20
- Talks Delivered: 06
Some selected papers in International Journals/Conferences
- Sachdeva, S., Ali, A. Machine learning with digital forensics for attack classification in cloud network environment. Int J Syst Assur Eng Manag (2021), Springer, Vol. 12, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13198-021-01323-4, Sep 2021
- Kaur, R., Ali, A. Performance evaluation of secure blockchain framework for IoT based data communication. Int J Syst Assur Eng Manag (2021).Vol. 12, Springer, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13198-021-01324-3, Sep 2021.
- Rasmeet Kaur, Aleem Ali, A Novel Blockchain Model for Securing IoT Based Data Transmission, International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 1045-1055 1045, May 2021, (ESCI, WoS, EBSCO)
- Shaweta Sachdeva, Aleem Ali, A Hybrid Approach Using Digital Forensics for Attack Detection in a Cloud Network Environment, International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking, Vol. 14, No.1, pp. 1536-1546, May 2021. (ESCI, EBSCO, WoS)
- Nasreen Sultana, K. Prabha Devi, Aleem Ali, K.Kasturi, Genetic Risk Factor for Recurrent Pregnancy Loss: A Common Mutation (C667T) in MTHFR Gene. Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, Vol. 25, Issue 3, pp. 2989-2999. March 2021. (Scopus)
- Iftikhar Husain, Aleem Ali, Fuzzy Matrix Approach to Study the Maximum Age Group of Stressed Students Studying in Higher Education, International Journal on Emerging Technologies, 12(1), pp. 31-35, 2021. (Scopus)
- Aleem Ali, Neeta Singh “M/M/1/n+Flush/n model to enhance the QoS for Cluster Heads in MANETs” published in “International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA)”, U.K. 2018. (ESCI, Scopus).
- Nazia Parveen, Ashif Ali, Aleem Ali, IOT Based Automatic Vehicle Accident Alert System, 2020 IEEE 5th International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation (ICCCA), pp. 330-333, 30-31 Oct. 2020, Greater Noida, DOI: 10.1109/ICCCA49541.2020.9250904. (Scopus Indexed)
- Sadiq Ghalib, Abdulghani Kasem, Aleem Ali, Analytical Study of Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks: Types, Characteristics, Differences, Applications, Protocols, Springer FTNCT: Second International Conference on Futuristic Trends in Networks and Computing Technologies, Springer, FTNCT 2019, Chandigarh, India, pp. 22-40, November 22–23, 2019. (Scopus Indexed)
- Aleem Ali, Neeta Singh. “An Analytical Model for Performance Analysis of MANET Using Queueing Approach”, in the IEEE ICRITO’17: 6th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions), Amity University, Noida, U.P, 20-22 Sep. 2017. (Scopus Indexed)
- Aleem Ali, Neeta Singh. “Queueing Approach Based MANET Performance Analysis”, IEEE Confluence-2017: 7th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering, Amity University, Noida, U.P, pp. 422-424, 12-13 Jan. 2017. (Scopus Indexed)
- Farah Jamal Ansari, Aleem Ali. “A Comparison of the DCT JPEG and Wavelet Image Compression Encoder for Medical Images”, Springer Proceeding 5th International Conference (IC3 2012), Noida, India, pp 490-491. August 6-8, 2012. (Scopus Indexed)