Civil Engineering is now recognized as one of the major engineering departments in the country. The Civil Engineering Department at Glocal University is earnestly working to develop solutions to major sustainability challenges of the country and committed to produce leaders impacting the society at large. The Department of Civil Engineering is a full-fledged academic department for emerging Civil Engineers. The Department provides outstanding teaching and research environment. Syllabus is designed in accordance with latest industrial demand and the syllabus of competitive exams like GATE,ESE etc so that students can crack the competitive exams. The Graduation Projects and the summer internships also provide opportunities for the students to focus on areas of specialization of their choice Department arrange visits of various construction sites to give field exposure to the students. Department also conducts survey camp every year for giving practical knowledge to the students in the field of surveying. The department has well developed laboratories. Practical component forms a substantial part of the academic program, which is essential for grooming the engineers.Following laboratories facilities are available the department:
- Technical Knowledge: Possess a mastery of fundamental knowledge, problem solving skills, experimental abilities and design capabilities for advancing in their carrier.
- Professionalism: Practice the civil engineering profession and follow professional and ethical standards in executing civil engineering and multi-disciplinary projects on a global level.
- Self-Learning: Cope up with advanced technological social, economic, environmental changes thru life-long learning with effective team work, communication skill and leadership qualities.
Examination Pathway admissions through GAT (Glocal Admission Test) :
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th)